Several Political Violence and Political Risk Solutions
- Coverage for Terrorism Liability against third party and against workers’ compensation
- Coverage for Standalone Terrorism, Stand alone SRCC and standalone War
- Political Violence coverage for vehicles (whilst parked or on the move)
- Political Violence for high valued cars
- Political Violence for Cargo (Marine War)
- Cancellation of Event due to Terrorism
- Expropriation, Deprivation, Nationalization, Confiscation Insurance for investors
- Cancellation of Event due to full political violence including insurrection, revolution, rebellion, war and civil war
- Contract frustration
- Trade Disruption Insurance
- Full Personal Accident including Terrorism and Passive War
- Export Credit Insurance
- Comprehensive Contractor’s Plant (CCP) for Political Risks
- Hijacking & Piracy of vessels & yachts
- Political Violence & Political Risks for Offshore Platforms, Oil Rigs and Power Barges
- Kidnap & Ransom for Marine and Non-Marine risks: Covering Individual VIP’s and businessmen, Executive Teams for companies, Families and for Marine vessel crews whether for an annual coverage or single trip
Amongst other reinsurance markets, Lloyd’s of London have always been the innovators and the first to provide coverage for Political Violence, Political Risks, Kidnap & Ransom and other related coverage in the worldwide market.
Leading Underwriters in the region mainly being Chaucer Syndicate, Amlin Syndicate, QBE, Beazley Syndicate Liberty Syndicate and Hiscox Syndicate and several other leading and following Underwriters.
Depending on the territory, lack of capacities may occur for certain areas within the region. Sometimes, the level of premium may mount due to the increase of the risk exposure and the limited capacity available for a certain market or town or area.